Travel 13 wks
- Job Level:
Seeking an energetic M/S RN to come join our team today. We have exciting, Great Paying opportunities across the U.S.! Both Local and Travel candidates are welcome to apply.
We’re a full-service staffing firm with the unlimited reach, personal touch and trusted, long-term relationships to make great matches for candidates and clients alike. We recruit and recommend across a range of industries and at all levels of experience –– and have for more than 30 years. Our approach is simple. We dedicate energy, enthusiasm, know-how and integrity to the process, from finding and
- Provide care before and after medical procedures and surgeries.
- Must be able to evaluate patient condition, administer medication, ease pain, encourage activity, interpret rhythm strips, monitor labs, insert IVs, perform wound care, and on occasion provide palliative treatment.
- Continuously monitor patent health status and provide input on how to proceed with treatment.
Experience & Skills Required
- One to two years of experience in a hospital setting
- Degree from an accredited Registered Nursing program
- Have RN license in the state of practice
- Valid BLS (ACLS and PALS certification required for some positions)
• Excellent pay tailored to your needs • Referral bonus program • Weekly direct deposit • Comprehensive benefits package • Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision insurance • Travel reimbursement • 401K options • 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment • CEU reimbursements • Licensure reimbursement
#VTCT-RN# #VS-Med Surg / Telemetry#