Fort Pierce, FL
- Job Level:
$15 - $16
Legal Assistant /Office Support
Legal office serving the state of Florida is seeking a Legal Clerk/Assistant to aid them in supporting their office operations. This requires prior legal experience or schooling, this is a great opportunity for growth. A great attitude and enthusiasm for customer service and treating clients with respect and patience will be the most important function of this position.
As the Legal Assistant, you will:
- Act as the first point of contact for all clients and customers contacting the law office.
- Assist receptionist for a busy phone system.
- Maintain an organized system of folders and client specific documents.
- Perform Data Entry of cases into law system.
- Receive packages and shipments from couriers.
Experience & Skills Required
- Criminal Justice degree or paralegal degree a plus
- Computer Savy, willing to learn new programs for legal industry
- Reception or Office Assistant experience (Legal experience or Legal Schooling )
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment