Senior IT Security Analyst
Woodland Park, NJ
Information Technology / Other Technology Staffing
- Job Level:
$75,000.00 - 85,000.00
Our client is hiring for an IT Security Analyst in Woodland Park, New Jersey.
Industry: Large Hospital organization located in Northern New Jersey
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing security threats and risks involving the security and integrity of data for a large healthcare facility.
- Monitoring and analyzing of logs and alerts from a variety of technologies including networks, servers, workstations, firewalls, Intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS/IPS) virtual private networks (VPNs), encryption, data loss prevention (DLP), and antivirus systems.
- The creation of comprehensive security write-ups which articulate security issues, analysis and remediation techniques, troubleshooting and resolution of security issues.
Experience & Skills Required
Experience & Skills:
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience with desktop, server and/or network administration in a mixed computing environment required.
- Two (2) years of direct information security experience preferred.
- CompTIA Network+ Certification, CompTIA Security+ Certification and Microsoft MCP Certification preferred.
- Understanding of Information Security concepts and business acumen.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows Server, Desktop, Active Directory and Exchange.
- Experience using security vulnerability assessment tools and techniques.
- Experience of using Malware Remediation Tools.
- Solid understanding of operating systems and platforms (Windows, iOS, Unix, Linux). Experience with Directory Services and LDAP. Knowledge of network infrastructures including firewalls, VPN's, Intrusion Detection Systems, vulnerability assessment strategies, web application and device security.
- Knowledge of the security requirements for HIPAA, HITECH, ISO 27001/27002 and SOX regulations.
- Requires analytical skills with the ability to exercise sound judgment, attention to detail and problem resolution.
- Must possess strong customer service, communication, organizational & interpersonal skills.
Excellent benefits, Free Parking