- Job Level:
$28 - $30
Our client, a Consumer Chemicals Products company in Danbury, CT, is hiring for an Analytical R&D Research Associate to join their growing and dynamic team. This is an option-to-hire position offering between $28-$30/hour.
- Weekly direct deposit
- Referral bonus program
- 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment
- Additional benefits available once qualified
As the Analytical R&D Research Associate, you will:
- Conduct activities in accordance with established Corporate and Site Safety procedures and notify the Supervisor of any unsafe conditions or practices in the area.
- Prepare materials, sets up, and dismantles apparatus and equipment.
- Perform complex experiments as required, runs reactions, and perform prescribed analyses on programs where error can have significant impact.
- Operate physical, chemical, optical, and analytical equipment to evaluate products, compounds and packaging.
- Record and tabulate data in laboratory notebook in legal form following defined procedures.
- Observe irregularities, unusual behavior, or trends in experiments or tests, and interpret causes with the help of Supervising Managers.
- Communicate the results of work to Supervisors following prescribed procedures &a
Experience & Skills Required
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum education required is BSc degree level in chemistry, engineering or a relevant science or a two-year mechanical (AAS) degree or equivalent.
- Must be able to follow instructions, work independently and safely in a laboratory environment and work on several projects at the same time.
- Strong written communication skills are required.
- A background in formulation, preferably within the consumer products industry, photographic, computer and statistical skills are a plus.
- Ability to work well with peers is required.
- Ability/desire to grow technically through continued education and learning is essential.