Accounts Payable Specialist
- Job Level:
Our client is hiring for an Accounts Payable Specialist in Newington, New Hampshire. This is a contract role where you will be responsible for providing financial, administrative, and clerical support to the organization. The role will complete payments and control expenses by receiving payments, plus processing, verifying and reconciling invoices. The role will also complete the day-to-day management of all payment activities in a timely and efficient manner.
- Weekly direct deposit
- Referral bonus program
- 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment
- Additional benefits available once qualified
As the Accounts Payable Specialist, you will:
- Process high volume of vendor invoices for goods and services aligned with the operation of The Company into the ORACLE system
- Partner with Company departments to acquire appropriate signatures for invoice payment.
- Ensure that invoices are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Research, collect and analyze invoices and accounting codes to ensure they are correct and valid.
- Receive vendor calls and assist in any invoice discrepancies and proper resolution.
- Audit monthly Travel & Expense reports and follow up with employees on warnings and policy violations.
- Assist with filing tasks as needed.
- Consistently ensures that business is always conducted with integrity and that behavior aligns with Company policies, procedures, and core values
- High school diploma required, Associates Degree Preferred
Experience & Skills Required
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 2 years of accounts payable or finance background
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively
- Strong results orientation with a proven track record of flawless execution and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple prospective clients and issues simultaneously
- ORACLE knowledge is strongly preferred.