Our client is hiring for a Human Resources Administrative Assistant in Summit, New Jersey. This is a contract role for a growing Non-Profit Corp is needed to assist their dynamic team. This is a fantastic opportunity that will enable you to utilize and expand your Human Resources experience.
- Weekly direct deposit
- Referral bonus program
- 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment
- Additional benefits available once qualified
As the HR Administrative Assistant, you will:
- Enter new hire personnel information into HRIS system in an accurate and timely manner.
- Enter and maintain other data into HRIS.
- Compile various reports from data base.
- Ensure standards for data integrity are upheld.
- Maintain confidential employee personnel files in PaperVision within all required federal and state guidelines.
- Retain required records.
- Provide support to HR for recruiting and staffing administration.
- Source, post open jobs, screen resumes and applications, conduct telephone interviews, schedule in house interviews, maintain applicant flow logs, ensure all interview paperwork is complete.
- Provide administrative support for hiring process that may include making job offers and prepare offer letters, assemble and send employment packages and conduct background checks.
- Assign various new hire training as appropriate.
- Participate in onboarding process coordination efforts as directed by HR Administrator.
- Provide administrative support for administration of employee benefits programs (e.g., medical, dental, life, STD, LTD, LOA’s, FSA, COBRA, employee health program and WC etc.) as directed. This will include providing support for benefits new hire orientations, open enrollments, employee briefings and distribution of informational materials, other administrative needs.
- Perform administrative and clerical functions, copy files and other documents, faxes, composes letters and memos, sort department mail, prepare employee mailings and distributions, process Personal Action Forms, assist with preparation of reports and surveys.
- Update new employee packages.
- Responsible for Employee ID System.
- Coordinate volunteer background screenings for External Affairs.