- Job Level:
Our client is hiring for a Senior Accountant in Ridgefield, New Jersey. This is a full-time role where you will support a growing accounting department of a newly acquired division of a major hospitality company.
- Weekly direct deposit
- Referral bonus program
- 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment
- Additional benefits available once qualified
As the Senior Accountant, you will:
- Perform General Ledger and journal entries
- Reconcile invoices for payrolls consisting of 8,000 FTEs, including union FTEs spread over 400 facilities and growing
- Enter Journal entries of salaries, payroll taxes, and union fees for weekly and biweekly payrolls
- Do Analytical work in epay system
- Generate >300 monthly reports
- Manage union payroll deductions and accruals
- Help with Payment of union fees
- Use Concur System for corporate American Express expense reporting
- Make charges to proper profit centers within company
- Assist with month end closings
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
Experience & Skills Required
Experience & Skills:
- 3-5 years accounting exp.
- Solid understanding of payroll
- Solid GL exp.