IT Support Specialist
- Job Level:
Our client is hiring for an IT Support Specialist in Fairfield, New Jersey. In this option-to-hire role, you will be responsible for the support of the IT Infrastructure at two locations in NJ. Support includes monitoring of backups, network connectivity and speed, phone systems, end-user lap, tops and desktops. This role will be responsible for evaluating employee requests for hardware, software, end-user computer initial setup, shared storage authorizations and documentation and support of laboratory equipment.
- Weekly direct deposit
- Referral bonus program
- 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment
- Additional benefits available once qualified
As the IT Support Specialist, you will:
- Support IT Infrastructure at the US locations
- Monitor Server performance and disk space, Databases, Software and backups per local requirements.
- Support the corporate Active Directory.
- Support the network, WIFI, and phone systems.
- Perform end-user laptop and desktop initial setup and on-going issue resolution.
- Help with shared storage authorizations and documentation and execution of GMP tests per QA direction
- Support lab equipment software and hardware issues with the assistance of hardware/software manufacturer
- 2-year degree or Certificate in Information Technology
Experience & Skills Required
- 2+ years of experience with IT Infrastructure support including end-user issue resolution, email support, network support, phone system maintenance
- Proven track record of success with IT support
- Experienced with monitoring, security, and issue resolution of software and hardware