Integration Specialist - Remote
New York, NY
- Job Level:
$130,000.00 - $150,000.00
Our client is hiring for an Integration Specialist to work remotely for a company located in New York, New York. This role is accountable for the support of all technology solutions that support the Kronos version 8 and Kronos UKG Dimensions functions. This role will ensure the day-to-day operational activities are running as expected, resolving incidents, managing updates, performing configurations and performing root cause analysis. This person will also manage all vendors for this functional IT domain, and they will ensure the services being provided by the outsource provider(s) are consistently meeting SLA’s. Work with Software Partners to understand roadmaps and release management. They also engage with the business areas within their functional domain to support operational business events and any associated application changes.
As the Integration Specialist, you will:
- Provide application support for Kronos version 8 and Kronos UKG Dimensions to ensure the day-to-day operational activities are running as expected.
- Manage the Operational Services being provided by 3rd party vendors, including monitoring operational metrics and SLAs, facilitating service reviews with the business/IT stakeholders, and coordinating escalations where needed.
- Ensure Kronos integrations with Oracle Fusion HCM/Payroll and business reports are audited and sent on time.
- Manage production issues if/when they occur to ensure service restoration, root cause analysis and the implementation of preventative actions to avoid future occurrences.
- Act as a liaison among stakeholders (business partners, IT team, service providers) in delivering the Application Support.
- Lead communication with internal staff and 3rd party service providers as required to resolve issues.
- Continually look for opportunities to refine operational procedures to ensure support is provided in a consistent way with as few errors as possible.
- Ensure on-going Application and Vendor compliance
- Partner with the business in supporting operational changes to the application portfolio driven by business events, process improvements, bug fixes, or software releases
- Engage with the IT business partner to ensure IT projects being delivered are done in a supportable manner, that operational procedures are defined/updated prior to the production deployment, and that proper knowledge transition occurs to the application support team
- Continually monitor software releases (SaaS as well as installed software) to assess the changes, define the impacts, and plan appropriately for any regression testing (validation impact where applicable), business/user communications, training, and any operational impacts associated with the changes
- Work closely with the IT business partner for their area, conduct ongoing assessments to confirm that implemented solutions meet business requirements and are effective solutions for ongoing operations.
- Stay abreast of IT services best practices.
- Ensure SOPs, WIs are adhered to in the day-to-day operations
- Perform regression testing of applications as required
- Escalate issues with external vendors as required
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Experience & Skills Required
- 10+ years of Kronos Time and Attendance (Version 8 experience required)
- 2+ years’ experience in Kronos UKG Dimensions.
- Experience with Kronos Workforce Management system version 8, including Workforce Manager, Timekeeper Employee and Workforce Employee Self-Service
- Good working knowledge of Kronos Pay Rules, Work Rules, Attestation, Kronos terminals configurations etc.
- Programming experience using Kronos interfaces
- Experience with Oracle Human Resource is desired
- Experience with Oracle PL/SQL development role is desired
- Proven record of working with Senior Business Leaders in developing technology roadmaps and strategies.
- Experience in leading Business Analysis, Business Process Design and Application Development (SDLC).
- Successful track record in delivering IT solutions on time and on budget.
- Demonstrated successful working relationships with IT and Business Partners.