EMR Implementation Manager
- Job Level:
$80,000.00 - 90,000.00
Our client is hiring for an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Implementation Manager in Stamford, CT. In this role, you will be responsible for application training, implementation support and post go-live optimization process for physicians, clinical and non-clinical staff. The position offers between $80,000-$90,000 annually, depending on experience, excellent benefits including option to work remote for 50% of the week.
As the EMR Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Curriculum development
- Creation of training materials
- Application building and testing
- Issue investigation
- Problem resolution
- EMR optimization
- Promotion of training sessions
- Bachelor's Degree and eCW Certification
Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in education, nursing, healthcare-related field, or a computer science/information technology/informatics-related field
- 5 years of experience in healthcare.