ERP - Business Analyst
- Job Level:
$90,000.00 - 110,000.00
Our client, a major Hospital Center, is immediately hiring for two positions in their Information Services department for ERP Implementation and Support, for Finance and Human Capital Management (HCM). The timeline for implementation is very short so we are looking to fill these roles as soon as possible. It can be a contract-to-hire or permanent role. If permanent the position offers between $90,000-$110,000 annually, as well as excellent benefits such as 26 PTO holidays, paid 401K and more.
As the ERP Business Analyst, you will:
- Help build the Oracle platform as per business requirements.
- Be engaged in building, testing, validation
- Go-live/post go-live support
- Manage day to day tickets.
Experience & Skills Required
- Strong ERP experience in Oracle (preferred) or other major ERP solutions in Financial (AP, GL, Budget Forecasting, Cost Accounting) and HCM. Required.
- Understanding of ERP building blocks and requirements
- Must be comfortable working in larger groups and follow directives from management/leadership team.
- Knowledge within and outside ERP integration. We are not looking for a software engineer or Integration engineer. Required
- Oracle certification or experience participating in go-live.