New York, NY
- Job Level:
We are looking for a multi-talented, bilingual designer who can produce strong visual designs in a fast-paced environment. This person works cross-functionally within Marketing Communications to develop material that is on-strategy and on-brand. They are as capable in digital as they are in print, and they have a knack for unpacking and assembling information in a functional and aesthetic
- With guidance, design projects that utilize skills in print, digital, and interactive. Help to visually represent strategic initiatives and business goals, and provide day-to-day support of brand awareness. Apply communication skills to effectively collaborate with others.
- Leverage knowledge of industry and competition to contribute to project kick-offs, brainstorming sessions, creative development, and revisions that drive meaningful results.
- Collaborate with internal and external resources to deliver designs that support business activities. Produce, socialize and put creative ideas into practice, and interface with stakeholders who have varying expectations and competing priorities.
- Drive best practices, design integrity, and alignment to brand.
- Work with colleagues to ensure a consistent visual experience for print, web, and interactive initiatives, and adhere to project schedules.
- Present creative rationale.
Bachelor's degree in graphic design/visual arts, or five (5) years relevant experience
Experience & Skills Required
- Bilingual in written English and Spanish
- Portfolio of recent work, demonstrating strong problem-solving, creative composition, and experience in print, digital, and branding
- Knowledge of established and emerging best practices in graphic design and production
- Understanding of legal, regulatory and compliance considerations
- Expertise in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, XD, Sketch, InVision
- Digital skillset in wireframing, prototyping, and responsive design is desirable
- Prior industry experience in Health Insurance is preferred, but not required
- Critical thinker with a keen eye for detail and exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate and energetic, with the power to imagine, desire to innovate, and ability to implement
- Comfortable with balancing multiple projects and working collaboratively in a remote environment
- Active listener with strong interpersonal skills, a proven drive for success, and a deep professionalism in their work
- Ability to turn insight and feedback into measurable success
- Digital-first mindset