Pediatric Oncology RN
Travel 13 wks
- Job Level:
Immediate need for Travel Pediatric Oncology RN in Westchester County NY. Multiple contracts. Travel with a friend.
We’re a full-service staffing firm with the unlimited reach, personal touch and trusted, long-term relationships to make great matches for candidates and clients alike. We recruit and recommend across a range of industries and at all levels of experience –– and have for more than 30 years. Our approach is simple. We dedicate energy, enthusiasm, know-how and integrity to the process, from finding and vetting to placing. Candidates receive ongoing support and guidance as we work to present them with solid opportunities.
- Help patients prepare for and recover from surgery, conduct radiation and chemotherapy sessions, organize patients' rehabilitation schedules and monitor their vitals.
- Update medical charts and inform doctors of any changes in patients' conditions.
- Helping children and their families cope with the cancer treatment process.
Experience & Skills Required
- APHON or ONS
- Chemotherapy/Biotherapy Provider strongly preferred
• Excellent pay tailored to your needs • Referral bonus program • Weekly direct deposit • Comprehensive benefits package • Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision insurance • Travel reimbursement • 401K options • 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment • CEU reimbursements • Licensure reimbursement