IT Security Analyst
- Job Level:
$70,000.00 - 80,000.00
Reports to the CIO and Director of IT to be an active part and relevant Junior team player in the facility’s cybersecurity program. Collaborate with MSP to maintain security protocols.
Maintain, produce, and assist in the development and adoption of IT security policies and procedures.
Large Healthcare Facility located in a 32 campus overlooking the Hudson River in the Riverdale Section of the Bronx, NY
You will work onsite, side by side with experienced IT professionals.
· Analyze security breaches to determine their root cause. Review violations of security policies.
· Develop, execute, and maintain incident response procedures including table-top exercises.
· Perform 3rd party risk assessments on our vendors and partners.
Bachelor's Degree with a Concetration of Compute Information Systems
Master's in Cybersecurity a plus
Experience & Skills Required
Qualifications & Requirements
· Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in Computer Information Systems
· Minimum year of Cybersecurity experience.
· Being exposed to hacker methodology.