- Job Level:
$35.00 - 45.00
Exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic accounting team at a growing Bio-Tech firm in Westchester County. This is a contract to hire role and an immediate need.
- Support system improvements
- Manage with month-end close, financial/business analytics and financial planning.
- Support Controller in all financial matters of the organization
- Perform daily accounting activities such as, maintenance of the general ledger and preparation of various accounting statements and financial reports.
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements.
- Support team with data and schedules during quarterly and year end audit.
- Manage AP process and continuously looks for opportunities for process improvement.
- Enter vendor bills with proper coding and follow up with department heads for approval.
- Maintain vendor records and answer vendor inquiries.
- Oversee reports regarding cash flow
- Process semi-monthly payroll for 20+ employees.
- Coordinate onboarding/offboarding employees for payroll and benefits.
Experience & Skills Required
- Global accounting and operations experience, including foreign currency accounting; multiple tax jurisdiction
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with intelligence and curiosity and ability to learn and grow
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office Suite, Excel proficient (VLookups and Pivot tables, etc.)
- Must have experience with a Public Company
- Must have knowledge of SOX compliance