Business Systems Analyst
- Job Level:
$80,000.00 - 90,000.00
Develop new Power BI reports and dashboards based upon defined requests and maintain a catalogue of reports' use and purpose.
Large Medical Device company located in Parsippany, NJ
Needs to be onsite until passes probation. After that can work 2 days from home.
Needs to be fully vaccinated for Covid19.
- Maintain queue of report requests from initiation through to completion, including their detailed requirements.
- Participate in business analysis activities to maintain reports and develop enhancements as needed.
- Assist end users with Power BI report troubleshooting and training.
- Under the direction of the IT Manager, manage and support all local business applications reporting needs.
- Ensure M3 ERP level 1 support under the guidance of the IT Manager.
- Prepares process documentation and work instructions.
- Participates in or leads the implementation of finance-related technology projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Enforce rules and procedures for cleaning, integrating, an
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent required.
Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum 3 years experience working with business users in BI report and dashboard development required.
- Minimum 3 years experience developing complex DAX queries, preferred. Business objects is a plus.
- Required experience with enterprise ERP systems (Infor M3) developing reports and dashboards.
- Experience with SQL scripting and complex DAX development is preferred. Knowledge of Data Modeling is a plus.
- SQL, SSRS, Power BI required.
- Following Courses a plus: BOW320/ SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence: Advanced Report Design.
- BOW325/SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence: Report Design II
- Strong understanding connecting Power BI Desktop to various data sources;