Travel 13 wks
- Job Level:
Seeking an energetic L&D RN to come joint our team today. We have exciting, Great Paying opportunities across the U.S.! Both Local and Travel candidates are welcome to apply. Contract position to start ASAP 13 weeks with option to extend 12 hr shifts
We’re a full-service staffing firm with the unlimited reach, personal touch and trusted, long-term relationships to make great matches for candidates and clients alike. We recruit and recommend across a range of industries and at all levels of experience –– and have for more than 30 years. Our approach is simple. We dedicate energy, enthusiasm, know-how and integrity to the process, from finding and vetting to placing. Candidates receive ongoing support and guidance as we work to present them with solid opportunities.
- Provide care and support for women before, during and after delivery of the baby.
- Responsible for making sure that the medical as well as the emotional needs of the patient are adequately met throughout the entire birthing process.
Experience & Skills Required
- Require one to two years of experience in a hospital setting
- Degree from an accredited Registered Nursing program
- RN license in the state of practice
- Valid BLS, ACLS and PALS and/or NRP (certifications based on the facility requirement)
- Excellent pay tailored to your needs
- Referral bonus program
- Weekly direct deposit
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401K options
#VTCT-RN# #VS-Labor and Delivery#