Publishing Administrative Assistant
New York, NY
- Job Level:
$20.00 - $21.00/hr
One of the top Publishing Companies in the world is in need of a highly organized Administrative Assistant to join their Events Team. If you are someone who is interested in Publishing and has strong attention to detail please apply ASAP. Candidates must be able to work Monday-Friday from 9am to 5pm
This is a great opportunity to work with an amazing organization and build your resume! Recent graduates with administrative experience welcome to apply!
- Assist the Sales Coordinator with maintaining an author tour excel grid by listing orders placed, adding in tracking, adding in new events from publicists, and various other information.
- When needed, place orders for events and work with the Sales Coordinator to ensure timely shipment.
- Respond to publicist requests for updates on specific tours using the author tour excel grid
- Communicate with customers regarding their order including placing orders, confirming receipt of orders, sharing tracking information
Experience & Skills Required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is a must – Excel, Word, Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent follow-through a must
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to adapt quickly to time sensitive projects
- Working knowledge of JDE is a plus
- Knowledge of the publishing process (release dates vs. on-sale dates) a plus