- Supporting the IT Education and Training Director with training projects and ongoing initiatives.
- Communicate with education team members, participants, and vendors regarding training programs.
- Pay strong attention to detail while working on multiple initiatives and managing tight deadlines.
- Maintain training records (e.g. trainee lists, schedules, attendance sheets).
- Prepare and disseminate training material (e.g., upload training information into learning management system.
- Act as a point-of-contact for the IT Education team with vendors and participants.
- Resolve issues as they arise on-site.
- Create, prepare and submit reports on training activities and results.
- Help vendors and participants interact with each other, when necessary.
- Attend meetings and participate in initiatives related to projects.
- Collaborate with team members within and outside of the department to meet programmatic and organizational goals.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously; compiles supporting materials for projects; follows through on issues in a timely manner.
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal skills; provide customer service; assist other support staff as necessary; collaborate with all levels of internal leadership, management, and staff as well as outside clients, vendors, and other external parties.
Experience & Skills Required
- 3+ Years administrative experience in a corporate environment
- Minimum of one year of healthcare experience required
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point).