IT Project Manager
New York, NY
- Job Level:
$125,000.00 - 140,000.00
The IT Project Manager reports to and takes direction from the Director of Information Technology. The IT Project Manager should be familiar with and have proven experience in planning and coordinating IT projects across an organization. The IT Project Manager will be responsible for project initiation, project scheduling, status reporting, resource monitoring & reporting, and project closure.
Ability to come onsite (Manhattan, NY) and Covid vaccination required.
Our client is a Foundation that believes that the arts and humanities are where we express our complex humanity and believes that everyone deserves the beauty, transcendence, and freedom to be found there. Through our grants, we seek to build just communities enriched by meaning and empowered by critical thinking, where ideas and imagination can thrive. It makes grants in four core program areas (Higher Learning, Arts and Culture, Public Knowledge, and Humanities in Place).
Responsibilities may include, but will not be limited to:
· Coordinates multiple projects simultaneously.
· Develops and consistently updates project plans and schedules.
· Liaises with stakeholders such as project personnel, vendors, and end-users regarding project requirements.
• Develops work breakdown structures and RACI matr
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred
Experience & Skills Required
· 3+ years of proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector.
- PMP certification, or similar, preferred.
· Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
· Ability to communicate and document complex technical concepts.
ITIL and PMP certification a plus
The Foundation is committed to providing compensation that is competitive and equitable within the philanthropic sector. The estimated salary range for this role is $125,000-$140,000. The amount of pay offered will be determined by several factors, including but not limited to qualifications, unique skills, credentials or experience that is expected to impact the candidate’s contribution to the role. We will also consider market data as well as the Foundation’s internal pay equity framework. They offer a generous total reward package that provides a base salary as well as a comprehensive benefits program.