Travel 13 wks
- Job Level:
Enjoy the summer in Burlington Vermont! Enjoy the action in downtown with great restaurants, shops, and a fabulous marketplace. They also have a the Burlington Greenway Bike Path for some outdoor adventure.
HumanEdge has a need for a Med / Surg RN, with a focus in Oncology.
We’re a full-service staffing firm with the unlimited reach, personal touch and trusted, long-term relationships to make great matches for candidates and clients alike. We recruit and recommend across a range of industries and at all levels of experience –– and have for more than 30 years. Our approach is simple. We dedicate energy, enthusiasm, know-how and integrity to the process, from finding and vetting to placing. Candidates receive ongoing support and guidance as we work to present them with solid opportunities.
- Blood products
- IV antibiotics
- Anticoagulant infusions
- Central line care and maintenance
- IV starts
- Telemetry (no monitor techs)
- Tube feedings.
Experience & Skills Required
- Prior travel exp req
- Travelers preferred to have chemo experience or have worked in that specialty environment caring for cancer and symptomatic needs
- Prior exp. in large teaching facility
- EPIC req
- Chemotherapy/Biotherapy Cert. pref
- Excellent pay tailored to your needs
- Referral bonus program
- Weekly direct deposit
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401K options
- 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment
- CEU reimbursements
- Licensure reimbursement