The Senior Marketing Communications Specialist position is responsible for supporting the marketing and communication efforts for our brand identification and RFID labels business to support our growth. The role involves a range of responsibilities including creating marketing content, coordinating events, managing social media platforms, developing marketing campaigns, and working with internal teams and external partners to execute marketing communication activities. Critical to the success of this role is the ability to fully understand marketing operations and the process of content creation for external publications in terms of structure and strategy behind each piece.
- Develop and implement marketing communication plans to support the company's goals and objectives.
- Copywriting of products, services, and company offered solutions.
- Create and manage content for various channels including social media, email marketing, blog posts, and website copy.
- Work closely with internal teams to develop marketing materials such as brochures, flyers, and presentations.
- Manage relationships with external partners such as agencies, vendors, and contractors.
- Assist in market research to identify industry trends, customer needs, and opportunities for growth.
- Monitor and analyze marketing metrics to measure the success of campaigns and make data-driven decisions.
- Stay up to date on industry best practices and make recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate on marketing campaigns through the creation of (writing, design, layout) marketing content.
- Coordinate events and trade shows, including logistics, vendor management, and onsite support.
- Support creative media development such as image sourcing, videos, etc.
Experience & Skills Required
- 5+ years of experience in marketing or communications, preferably in a B2B in-house environment.
- Passionate about writing with strong written and verbal communication skills; experience in content creation from ideation to output is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with social media management and email marketing platforms.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, and other digital marketing tools is a plus.
- Strong financial and business acumen to effectively identify and present a business case to new markets.
- Ability to travel domestic and internationally.