- Job Level:
Accounts Receivable Coordinator opportunity in the rapidly growing HVAC industry. In this role, the incumbent will be responsible for working closely with Sales team, distributors, warehouse, and other internal departments. Successful candidates in this role must have order to cash experience in a wholesale environment, along with excellent customer service skills.
- Responsible for processing and reconciliation of customer deductions.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to research and resolve customer disputes.
- Retrieve and upload of supporting documentation into the chargeback transaction record in oracle system.
- Prepare monthly chargeback reporting by claim type, relative to the resolution status of outstanding deductions.
- Communicate with customer on denied claims.
- Follow up with customer regarding payment recovery of deductions.
- Retrieve copies, files, and retrieves materials for accounts receivable as needed.
High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred.
Experience & Skills Required
- Professional phone and email etiquette.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows: Word, Excel (Pivot tables), Outlook
- Prior Oracle experience.
- Efficiently uses time to complete work task. Possesses strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize well in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Previous experience in chargeback resolution preferred