New York, NY
- Job Level:
$35.00 - $40.00/hr
One of the top Publishing Corporations located in NYC is in need of an experienced Audiobook Producer on a contract basis. Most titles will be cast and in production already, but there may be a few that require casting lists and hiring production resources. Depending on the project this can include narrators, producers, directors, studios, etc. This position can be remote.
- Manages all production resources and outside contractors.
- Ensures that the audiobook production runs on schedule and within budget, troubleshooting any problems that may arise and working closely with the in-house production team to create solutions.
- Ensures all audiobook programs maintain a high level of production quality.
- Manages other misc. aspects of production.
Experience & Skills Required
- 1+ years of narrative audio production
- Direct experience with audiobook publishing and/or publishing industry as a whole
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to set priorities and problem solve under pressure
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and well-organized, with strong project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, skilled at Excel