3D Visual Concept Designer
Consumer Products Manufacturers
- Job Level:
$30.00 - $35.00/hr.
Our client, a leading global retailer and top employer in the region, is currently in need of a contract 3D Visual Artist. In this role you will create 3D digital assets for use in E-Commerce and store retail. If you are interested in this role, please include samples of your work with your resume.
- Manage the lifecycle of 3D model(s).
- Develop camera, lighting, texture and material standards to create accurate photo-realistic renders.
- Work with manufacturing departments to ensure that models are set up in accordance to specifications
- Adjust 3D models as requested per various specifications.
- Build and maintain scene library for use in multiple digital applications.
- Work in collaboration with the Digital Imaging Specialist
Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Media, Art, or related field
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in a production environment creating photo-realistic digital 3D models with complex material mapping.
- Must be able to do 3d and rendering
- Strong proficiency in 3D Studio Max and V-Ray.
- Broad knowledge of digital photography and layered materials to create detailed texture mappings.
- Basic MS Office skills. Must be able to maintain organized file structures.
- Familiarity with Sketchup, Keyshot, or Solid Edge a plus.
- Proven ability to work successfully within and across teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills also required