Creative/Digital Media Sourcer
White Plains, NY
- Job Level:
The Creative/Digital Media Sourcer will be an integral part of the HumanEdge recruitment team, responsible for identifying and qualifying candidates to create a comprehensive pipeline of talent.
At HumanEdge, we create great hiring experiences for candidates and clients alike. We do it by applying our skills, energy, integrity and understanding of both individual needs and market forces to make the right match for all types of positions, including traditional contract assignments, career-changing direct searches and freelance gigs.
- Conduct proactive sourcing of passive and active candidates in the Creative and Digital Media space to support the team in filling open positions.
- Effectively utilize sourcing tools, including internal database searches, job boards, cold calling, internet mining, social media outlets, and referrals.
- Organize daily activities to maximize candidate connects and conversions to the Recruiters.
- Build a robust network of top Creative and Digital Media talent, gain market intelligence and assess candidates to gauge their alignment with the roles we recruit for.
- Focus on identifying strong diverse talent by designing and executing creative sourcing strategies.
Experience & Skills Required
- A hunter mentality
- Creative thinker who is social media savvy and possesses strong research skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, problem-solving skills, and ability to multitask and produce high-volume pipelines.
- Successful track record of achieving targets, whether those be deadlines, recruiting goals, or both.