We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for the development and execution of online campaigns and the management of social media activities. With an annual budget of over $500k, the right candidate will be gauged on the number of contact submissions (number of people who submit contact form via website after they watched ad and accessed the link) and conversion rate (how many people watch the ad, click to learn more and submit contact form).
- Planning and executing all digital marketing, specifically brand website, social media channels, search, e-blast and any other digital advertising.
- Optimizing the effectiveness of the online campaign and increasing the traffic to the brand website / social media account and contact form submission.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns and making improvements of engagement and conversion of each online campaign along with the business KPI’s.
- Actively looking for new and better ways of digital and social media marketing, and constructively test them to find the best practices.
- Developing, executing and managing online marketing campaigns including social media, especially Facebook and LinkedIn, and Paid Search Overseeing the social media activities for the brand, actively listening and engaging with consumer and healthcare professionals via the brand’s social media channels.
- Online content creation for brand website and social media activities Implementation, analytics and optimization of social media promotion
- Optimization of the website through the improvement of UX, contents, and SEO.
- Responsibility for annual budget planning, daily budget management and administration of all digital marketing, specifically social media activities and website
- Getting legal and regulatory approvals of all the developed online contents by communicating with internal stakeholders as well as consulting with external experts
- Keeping the team updated with the new and upcoming digital marketing trend, successful online campaign and changing online habits of the consumers.
Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the implementation of digital marketing activities, especially in Social media campaigns (Facebook and LinkedIn), analytics and optimization, as well as online content development and SEO/ SEM either at client side or agency side.
- Experiences in medical device and medical treatment are a strong plus.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Japanese and/or Spanish bilingual is a strong plus.