Associate Director Of Campaign Mana...
- Job Level:
Our client, a pioneer in contingent workforce management, is in need of talented campaign marketing professionals to support a complex Multi-Channel marketing campaign.
- Support a comprehensive customer engagement model through development and implementation of integrated multichannel campaigns.
- Provide execution of HCP Multichannel initiatives for an assigned therapeutic area that are aligned with brand strategy and multichannel marketing objectives to drive brand adoption and growth.
- Work closely with Customer Engagement strategists and brand marketers to ensure brand objectives are achieved.
- Lead the development and execution of integrated multichannel HCP marketing campaigns for brands that optimize awareness, trial and use of our prescription medicines by leveraging customer segmentation, insights, and channel affinity.
- Manage creative/development agencies to ensure delivery of impactful tactics that are in alignment with the foundational Executional Excellence Frameworks.
- Lead MLR review and obtain approval of non-personal promotion assets
- Collaborate with extended team to align on campaign KPIs and measurement plan
- Execute integrated multichannel HCP marketing campaigns Implement campaign testing scenarios to determine optimal campaign to implement.
- Assess Campaign Performance and develop options to improve performance and to drive effectiveness and efficiency.
- Collaborate with team members from Customer Engagement Strategy and Analytics and Insights to optimize campaign and tactics.
- Develop updated assets.
- Modify campaign to deliver improved results.
- Provide business requirements and collaborate with Global and IT on development of new platforms and processes ensuring that the solutions are will meet our business needs and are compatible with internal standards.
- Develop LTF five year Integrated Customer Engagement budget in collaboration with Customer Engagement Strategist Manage project manager(s)(contract employees) responsible for consumer RM campaigns for specific brand/therapeutic area.
- Ensure tactics/campaigns are aligned with business rules and best practices.
- Participate in brand planning and develop annual tactical plan that is aligned with brand objectives.
- Develop annual budget required to support tactical plan. Manage Multichannel marketing budget, including participating in budget outlook.
Associates Degree or higher
Experience & Skills Required
- 5 years pharmaceutical Experience
- 2+ years managing vendors/ agencies
- Digital marketing and/or Direct Response Marketing experience
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Entrepreneurial mentality
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our customers, and the competitive landscape
- Experience working with and driving collaboration across review teams (medical, legal, compliance)