- Job Level:
$42.00/hr - $46.00/hr
We are currently seeking a Compensation Analyst who will be responsible for overseeing the compensation unit, analyzing compensation data, evaluating job positions to determine classification and salary, and designing, implementing, and managing salary classification and compensation programs.
- Conduct analysis of compensation within company.
- Prepare occupational classification, job descriptions, and salary scale.
- Responsible for competitive analysis and salary structure.
- Develop job descriptions for various positions and determine appropriate base pay.
- Analyze surveys to ensure appropriate compensation across all departments.
- Advise on salary increase requests.
- Research job and worker requirements, structural and functional relationships among jobs and occupations, and occupational trends.
- Advise employees on state and federal employee regulations, collective bargaining agreements, benefits and compensation policies, personnel procedures and classification programs.
- Maintain HRIS database and conduct ongoing audits of salary information to ensure integrity of information.
- Conduct ongoing audits of all files in preparation for regulatory agency reviews.
- Conduct ongoing preparation for The Joint Commission survey.
Experience & Skills Required
- 3+ years of compensation/salary/wage experience.
- Hospital or nonprofit experience preferred.